Wednesday 28 March 2012

Update part 2

I have spent the last week training alongside the Canadian World Cup Men's Team, and they kindly allowed me to race train on their race training hill. Even though the weather has turned very warm and the snow being very soft, it has been a solid training week. I was looking forward to the races held on the 10th & 11th March at the Tirol Championships in Jerzens, Austria.
I took lots of postitives from last weekends racing at the Tirol Championships in Jerzeens Austria. I was representing my WSV Tux ski club and competing against many of the top Austrian up and coming racers. In the first Slalom run I put down a fantastic time which placed me at 4th overall.
Now coming into the last few weeks of the season, will keep you updated. Cheers, Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment